Thông tin sản phẩm
Grammar Connection: Structure Through Content (International Edition)
The Grammar Connection series offers a basal program in Academic, Adult, and International programs. The skills it develops are useful for students planning to enroll in college-level courses, adults planning to return to college, or high school students in preparation for college.
- Discourse-based grammar presentation through readings and conversations offers natural language instruction and prepares learners for academic success.
- Authentic contexts from academic disciplines provide essential background for grammar presentation and practice.
- Concise lessons with clear grammar charts create an easy-to-follow learning framework.
- High-frequency academic vocabulary is systematically developed in Content Vocabulary sections.
- Multi-skills practice in reading, writing, listening, and speaking simulates the skills learners need in academic contexts.
- Connection: Putting It Together synthesizes grammar, vocabulary, and content through communicative activities.
- Self-Review and Learner Logs summarize language instruction and enhance learner independence.